These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part
of the Terms and
Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, Freeby Lane, Waltham on the Wolds, Melton Mowbray, LE14 4RS. Please do
not send entries to
- This promotion is open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their
families of the Promoter
and its associated companies, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the
- Online participation only. You may only register one account per person and can only claim one
coupon per person during
- The Promotion runs from 00:01 on 18.03.2019 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on
- One purchase of Dreamies® Core Favourites 60g provides one code for entry during the
promotional period. The valid
unique codes are required to claim a coupon and/or cash prize. No purchase necessary for
Northern Irish residents.
- Promotional packs will be circulated in the market from the launch date with the unique code.
Coded pack are subject to
availability in store.
How to Enter:
Entry is via internet only. You will be required to enter at www.dreamiestreats.co.uk and enter a
unique code printed on
promotional packs of these Dreamies® Favourites products:
- Dreamies® Chicken 60g
- Dreamies® Cheese 60g
- Dreamies® Tuna 60g
- Dreamies® Salmon 60g
- Dreamies® Beef 60g
- Dreamies® Duck 60g
- Dreamies® Turkey 60g
Please note, these packs are not included in the promotion: Dreamies® Mega Packs, Dreamies®
- Only valid unique codes will be accepted. Physical packs will be used as proof of purchase and
hence consumer need to
keep a pack to prove purchase.
- Maximum 1 entry per consumer account per day.
- Each code can only be entered once and cannot be used for multiple entries.
- Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
In the unlikely event of an illegible code please follow link: https://www.mars.com/uk/en/about-us/contact-us and fill in the form
- Bulk or fraudulent claims made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or
other automated means,
and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full, will be
disqualified and will
not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent
this condition to
generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion,
that personâ€™s entries will
be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Claims must not be sent through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries and illegible or
defaced claims will not be
- If we suspect any bulk or fraudulent claims your claim will be disqualified.
The Free £1 Off Coupon:
- Once a valid code has been entered, if you do not receive a cash prize, you will be eligible for
a coupon entitling you
to £1.00 off the retail price of any Dreamies® product. Consumers can only claim one
coupon per person per day
during the promotion.
- Internet and printer access is required.
- The coupon terms and conditions must be followed.
- Once the coupon is printed it must be redeemed within 90 days of printing or it will expire.
- Coupons may at all main retailers who accept coupons. It is only a small independent who may
have a no-coupon policy.
- Coupons will not be accepted at the retailer if the coupon is expired, or if the item purchased
does not match the description on the coupon.
- Only one voucher can be used against each item purchased.
- Please do not attempt to redeem this coupon against any other product, as refusal to accept may
cause embarrassment and delay at the checkout.
- Voucher must be presented at time of purchase, can only be used once and must be surrendered
- The coupon discount value will automatically be deducted from the transaction amount.
- Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Void if reproduced or altered. Coupons cannot be sold, transferred or auctioned.
- Photocopied vouchers will not be accepted.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for money.
- Coupons that have not been used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or appear to have
been copied, damaged or defaced will be rejected.
- A deadline for redemption will be included on each coupon.
- Coupons are unique and traceable - duplication will be detected.
- Breaches to these terms may be detected. This may result in embarrassment and legal action.
Further printing of coupons will be prevented.
The Cash Prize and “wrap-up” draw:
- If a valid code is entered you have a chance of winning 1 of 5 £1,000 prizes or 1 of 100
£100 prizes. Each
valid code can only be entered once. You must retain the purchased pack to claim the prize.
- Once the code has been entered, you will be instantly informed if you are a winner of the cash
prize, you do not then
need to do anything else to claim your prize. The Promoter will use the details you entered upon
registration to contact
you within 48 hours.
- Once contacted you will receive your prize in the form of a cheque within 3 weeks of entering
the winning valid code.
- Every valid code entered between 18 March 2019 and 19 May 2019 (inclusive) will also be eligible
for a wrap-up draw
where all entries will have a chance to win a final prize of £1,000. One winner will be
selected at random by 19th
June 2019, if you are the winner of the wrap-up draw, you will be notified using the contact
detail you entered upon
registration within 48 hours of the draw. If you do not respond to the notification, you will be
contacted again and
given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made within 14 days of the initial prize
alternative winner will be drawn. You must retain your pack to claim this prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that
corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including
by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter
which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of
this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend or cancel the
competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance
occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter
from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure
to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
Limitations of liability:
Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion assume
any responsibility or
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faults, failure or errors in electronic
- Any unauthorized access to or theft, destruction or alteration to any prizes issued at
any point during the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the website or text site or any combination
- Any loss, injury or damage to entrants upon acceptance, delivery and / or use of their
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, and only where
circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the
promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the
effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable
then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses
shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Conduct of entry:
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not
purchase more product than your cat could consume responsibly to increase your chances of
- Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves
the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with their
receipt, pack, unique code the entry mechanic or any other part of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion
and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times
be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Follow this link for
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be based on
English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Northern Ireland: no purchase necessary
This is a purchase necessary promotion in England, Scotland and Wales which means the entrant has to
provide a proof of
purchase unique code to be able to enter the prize draw mechanic.
Consumers living in Northern Ireland are able to enter without purchasing. The process they need to
follow is to send a
pre addresed envelope with a Northern Ireland address to the following address;
Dreamies Win (npn)
c/o 39 the uplands
You will be sent a unique code in the post.
Logon to www.dreamieswin.co.uk, register and enter the unique
code to participate.