These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, Freeby Lane, Waltham on the Wolds, Melton Mowbray, LE14 4RS. Please do not send entries to this address.
1. This promotion is open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter and its associated companies, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Online participation only. You may only register one account per person
3. The Promotion runs from 00:01 on 16.03.2020 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on 15.06.2020 (“Closing Date”).
4. One purchase of Dreamies® Core Favourites 60g provides one code for entry during the promotional period. The valid unique codes are required to claim a coupon and/or cash prize. No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents, send in your name and address by post to: Dreamies Promo, c/o 39 the Uplands, Melton Mowbray, Leics LE13 0AF UK
5. Promotional packs will be circulated in the market from the launch date with the unique code. Coded pack are subject to availability in store.
How to Enter:
6. Entry is via internet only. You will be required to enter at www.dreamiestreats.co.uk and enter a unique code printed on promotional packs of these Dreamies® Favourites products:
a Dreamies® Chicken 60g
b Dreamies® Cheese 60g
c Dreamies® Tuna 60g
d Dreamies® Salmon 60g
e Dreamies® Beef 60g
f Dreamies® Duck 60g
g Dreamies® Turkey 60g
Please note, these packs are not included in the promotion: Dreamies® Mega Packs, Dreamies® Tubs, Dreamies® Deli-catz.
7. Only valid unique codes will be accepted. Physical packs will be used as proof of purchase and hence consumer need to keep a pack to prove purchase.
8. Maximum 5 entry per consumer account per day.
9. Each code can only be entered once and cannot be used for multiple entries.
10. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
In the unlikely event of an illegible code please follow link: https://www.mars.com/uk/en/about-us/contact-us and fill in the form
11. Bulk or fraudulent claims made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
12. Claims must not be sent through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries and illegible or defaced claims will not be accepted.
13. If we suspect any bulk or fraudulent claims your claim will be disqualified.
The Cash Prize and “wrap-up” draw:
14. If a valid code is entered you have a chance of winning 1 of 5 £1,000 prizes or 1 of 100 £100 prizes. Each valid code can only be entered once. You must retain the purchased pack to claim the prize.
15. Once the code has been entered, you will be instantly informed if you are a winner of the cash prize, you do not then need to do anything else to claim your prize. The Promoter will use the details you entered upon registration to contact you within 72 hours.
16. Once contacted you will receive your prize in the form of a cheque within 3 weeks of entering the winning valid code.
17. Every valid code entered between 16 March 2020 and 15 June 2020 (inclusive) will also be eligible for a wrap-up draw where all entries will have a chance to win a final prize of £1,000. One winner will be selected at random by 15h June 2020, if you are the winner of the wrap-up draw, you will be notified using the contact detail you entered upon registration within 48 hours of the draw. If you do not respond to the notification, you will be contacted again and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made within 14 days of the initial prize notification, and alternative winner will be drawn. You must retain your pack to claim this prize.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend or cancel the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
Limitations of liability:
21. Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faults, failure or errors in electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorized access to or theft, destruction or alteration to any prizes issued at any point during the operation of this promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the website or text site or any combination thereof.
d. Any loss, injury or damage to entrants upon acceptance, delivery and / or use of their prize.
22. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Conduct of entry:
24. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than your cat could consume responsibly to increase your chances of winning.
25. Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with their receipt, pack, unique code the entry mechanic or any other part of the Promotion.
41. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.